Enjoy the flavor of wood with the ease of gas using the Pit Boss PB1230 Wood Pellet and Gas Combination Grill. Featuring more than 1260-sq.-in. of cooking surface, the PB1230 offers the ultimate cooking experience. The wood pellet chamber delivers 8-in-1 versatility to smoke, bake, roast, braise, sear, grill, char-grill, or barbecue using 100% all-natural hardwood pellets. Adjust the slide-plate flame broiler and dial-in temperature control board. Then, create everything from slow-smoked brisket to flame-seared steak and more.
With the gas chamber, you can quickly light three independent burners for hot and fast cooking. Then open the smoke-damper access to fill the gas side with a hardwood aroma that’s great for cold or hot smoking. More features of the Pit Boss PB1230 Wood Pellet and Gas Combination Grill include a 180° to 500°F temperature range, a 21-pound hopper, premium-gauge steel build, porcelain-coated cast-iron cooking grates, a 2-in-1 removable stainless steel side shelf, and serving tray, two included stainless-steel meat probes and an adjustable smokestack.
- 1,260-sq.-in. cooking space
- Dial-in digital control board
- 21 lbs. hopper capacity
- 30,000 BTU
- Folding front shelf
- 2-in-1 stainless-steel side shelf and serving tray
- Fan forced convection cooking on pellet side
- Automatic start-up and cool down
- Pellet to gas damper for cold smoking
- Includes grill, side shelf, grease bucket, two meat probes