With this Outdoor Kitchen Stone Island Grill, you can easily create all the barbecue meals you want, from basic to ambitious. Use this versatile grill with various cooking surfaces to grill the professional-grade barbecue you’ve been dreaming about, with enough to feed yourself, your family and your whole crew.
Features of the Stone Island Grill
The gorgeous and powerful electronic stone island grill offers a total cooking surface of 765-square-inches It is devised of four different grills:
- the main burner that consists of three burners and a total of 39,000 BTUs
- the sear burner that offers 7,000 BTUs
- the infrared rear burner that is powered by 13,000 BTUs
- the side burner that offers 13,000 BTUs through its quick connector
- it includes a kit for building your own rotisserie with motor, too.
This outdoor BBQ kitchen is made with rugged 304 stainless-steel construction outfitted with an SS304 double-liner fire box and a stacked golden white stone panel design that is both rustic and chic. The durable temperature gauge allows you to check and maintain the desired temperature of your food.
This grill is also outfitted with drawer storage to store your cooking utensils and barbecuing tools, a trash bin and a tray that catches drippings from the meat and keeps the cooking surface clean.
It also comes with a weather-resistant grill cover and height adjustable legs to enhance its user-friendliness.
Who Needs an Outdoor Grill Island?
Anyone who enjoys grilling outdoors and wants to take their barbecuing skills to the professional level. Thanks to the immense amount of cooking surface offered by this stone island grill, you can easily cook enough food for numerous guests while they marvel at the barbecue master style of the grill, its various cooking techniques and its overall design.
Whether you’re a novice or an old hand at grilling, this outdoor grill island is sure to meet your expectations and help you grill mouth-watering barbecue, whether its just for you and someone special or the whole neighborhood.
What Can I Grill with My New Stone Island Grill?
With this grill, the sky is the limit! Use the main burner to cook up classic hot dogs and hamburgers that are super-juicy and full of grilled flavor.
The rotisserie kit can help you craft perfect kabobs or whole rotisserie chickens that have basted as they slowly turned and flame-grilled.
The sear burner offers you the ability to grill steakhouse worthy steaks, chops and fish that have been imparted with rich flavor without cooking out the moisture.
If you and your guests want to round out the meal with a sweet treat, use the rear burner to grill angel food cake or fresh pineapple slices. Top these with a scoop of ice cream and some caramel sauce and you and your guests will never forget the multicourse barbecue feast you’ve provided, making it look so easy in the process!
- Assembled Grill Dimensions: 86.7″ x 25.5″ x 47″
- Total cooking area: 999.4 sq. in. (Cook approximately above 38 burgers)
- High grade #304 stainless with cast aluminum end cap firebox
- Durable 304 stainless-steel construction with cast aluminum end cap offers best rust-resistant performance
- SS304 main burner : 40,000BTU
- Infrared rear burner: 12,000 BTU
- Griddle Burner: 10,000 BTU
- Electronic ignition
- Full-width drip tray keeps cooking area clean
- Weather-resistant slab sintered stone countertop (minimum maintenance required)
- Stone Style: 4-sided faux stacked rock stone panels
- Drawer storage for cooking utensils and accessories
- SS304 rotisserie kit included
- Tilt-out trash bin
- Grill cover included