The Affordable Office Document Scanner with Speed and Compatibility
The affordable DS-410 document scanner brings speed and compatibility to busy workstations. Scanning up to 26 ppm/52 ipm1, it powers through stacks of documents via its 50-page ADF. Built for seamless integration with virtually any document management software, it includes both ISIS® and TWAIN drivers. And, it comes with an industry-leading 3-year limited warranty2, with added support services to minimize downtime. The DS-410 also features Double-feed Detection and Paper Protection to prevent misfeeds, and a peak daily duty cycle up to 3,000 sheets3. Users can scan documents, ID cards and more to online storage accounts4, or create searchable PDFs.
- Fast — high-quality scans up to 26 ppm/52 ipm1; scans both sides in one pass
- Unsurpassed compatibility — TWAIN and ISIS drivers included; connect to virtually any document management software
- 3-year limited warranty2 with world-class service and support — includes Advance Exchange with free Next-Business-Day replacement5 to minimize downtime
- Reliable — Double-feed Detection and Paper Protection prevent misfeeds; peak daily duty cycle up to 3,000 sheets3
- Scan to online storage accounts4 — scan to Dropbox®, Evernote®, Google Drive™, SharePoint® and more
- Scan to searchable PDFs— save scanned documents as PDF files; scan and edit documents and spreadsheets with OCR software included
- Easily scan stacks of documents — 50-page Auto Document Feeder
- Versatile paper handling capabilities — scan folded pages up to 11″ x 17″(carrier sheet required; sold separately), rigid ID cards, stacks of business cards and single sheets
- Up to 30 user-programmable jobs — Epson Document Capture software automates frequent tasks
- Paper Protection — efficient paper feeding system that prevents damage to documents when stapled or skewed pages are detected
2 For more information, go to epson.com/3yearscannerwarranty
3 Peak daily duty cycle is the highest recommended number of scanned sheets per day. For best results, do not exceed the peak daily duty cycle. Calculations based on a scanning speed of 26 ppm and an assumed daily use time.
4 With Epson Document Capture software installed on the connected Windows® PC or Mac®.
5 Subject to limited warranty terms and conditions. Expedited shipping not available in all areas. Road Service orders must be in by 3 p.m. Eastern Time for Next-Business-Day delivery.
6 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
7 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.