Kids can enjoy gardening with the EMSCO Group Little Pickers Self Watering Raised Bed Children’s Grow Box. The Little Picker was designed to introduce kids to gardening by enabling children to grow fruits and vegetables alongside their parents. Made of UV-protected resin, the Little Picker is designed for the long haul. Four easy swivel casters give you complete control over the box’s positioning, letting you take maximum advantage of moisture, temperature, and sunlight. This portable garden bed is ideal for homeowners with limited space that wish to grow plants and vegetables. Owners can take advantage of the Little Picker’s small footprint and the mobility provided by casters to grow vegetables on their deck, balcony, fire escape, and other small spaces.
Additionally, the Little Picker automatically waters plants by wicking water from its water reservoir. Plants rest above an aeration screen to improve the flow of oxygen to their roots, promoting faster growth. The product’s resin is a food-safe, high-density polyethylene that is BPA- and phthalate-free, which makes it safe for growing edible vegetables. The Little Picker includes an instruction booklet to get you growing in no time.
- Teaches kids how to garden right beside their parents
- Unit is mobile and features four swivel casters for easy transport and sun tracking that works great in areas with limited space
- Tomatoes, peppers, strawberries, herbs, beans, and much more can all be grown wherever there’s sunlight — Just add potting mix, seedlings, and water; each unit includes easy to follow instruction
- Self-contained system automatically waters plants by wicking moisture from its 2-gallon water reservoir and has water overflow holes to prevent overwatering
- Plants rest above an aeration screen that enhances the oxygen flow to plant roots and encourages faster growth, which allows you to grow more with less effort
- Perfect for homeowners with limited space who wish to grow plants and vegetables
- Users in tight urban areas can use a Little Picker, as you can grow vegetables in small spaces, such as fire escapes or rooftop verandas
- Includes grow box and casters