SPECIAL NOTE: DUE TO FREIGHT DELIVERY AVAILABITY. PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING TO CONFIRM AVAILABLITY IN YOUR AREA.
Experience tender, real-wood flavor with the Louisiana Grills 7 Series Wood Pellet Vertical Smoker. Using all-natural, hardwood pellets combined with fan forced convection cooking, this cutting-edge pellet smoker delivers savory, smoked foods quickly and efficiently.
Say goodbye to peek-a-boo cooking with the oversized viewing window, and with the 2,059 square inches of cooking space, you’ll have plenty of room to smoke to your heart’s content. The smoker easily reaches temperatures as low as 150° and as high as 450° and ensures perfectly smoked results, every time, with a built-in meat probe to measure internal food temperatures.
The 60-pound hopper allows for up to 35 hours of cooking time, ensuring that you can go as slow-and-low as you need. The Louisiana Grills 7 Series Vertical Pellet Smoker is also equipped with 6 cooking racks, with porcelain coated grid construction. Unlike any smoker on the market today, the Louisiana Grills Wood Pellet Vertical Smoker is as versatile as it is easy to use. Enjoy competition quality BBQ in your own backyard.
- Digital Control Board
- Primary Body: CRS High Heat Coating
- View Window: Full Door Length
- Cooking Space: 2,059 square inches
- Number of Cooking Racks: 6
- Cubic Cooking Space: 6.2 cubic feet
- Hopper Capacity: 60 lbs
- High-Temperature Door Seals
- Large Pellet Hopper with Clean Out Door
- Silver Hammer Tone Finish
- Heavy Duty Caster Wheels
- Fuel Type: All-Natural Wood Pellets
- Ignitor: 300-Watt Auto Ignitor
- Temperature range: 150 °F to 450 °F
- Fan Forced Convection Cooking
- Burn System: Pellet Burn Chamber
- Two Meat Probes Included
- Model Number: LGV7PC1