Each side of the MegaLite telescopes independently, giving you the option of several sizes of stepladders, from 4 to 7 feet. You can also adjust one side to work on staircases and uneven surfaces, or as a 90-degree stepladder.
The Triple-Locking Hinge allows you to use the ladder as a stable, wide-based, multi-height extension ladder from 9 to 15 feet.
Finally, the inner and outer ladder assemblies separate to form two trestles for a time-saving scaffolding system. Just add a sturdy plank or an optional aluminum telescoping plank.
The Little Giant MegaLite is the next generation of multi-use ladder systems.
The MegaLite™ combines the strength, safety, and versatility of the classic Little Giant Ladder with several new groundbreaking features, including accessory portals for the AirDeck™ tool tray and safety handrail. The safety handrail gives you an added sense of security on the ladder; it can even prevent that shaky, uncertain feeling of vertigo you get when working at the top of a stepladder.
AirDeck tool tray accessory is sold separately.
Tip & Glide™ Wheels:
Tip & Glide™ Wheels make your Little Giant MegaLite even easier to use. Why carry your ladder around when you can wheel it wherever you need to go?
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight Safety Rating: 300 lbs. Type 1A
- Step ladder height: 4 ft. to 7 ft.
- Step Ladder Highest Standing Level: 4 ft. 10 in.
- Step Ladder Max Reach: 11 ft. 4 in. (assuming a 5 ft 6 in person with a vertical 12 in reach)
- Max Extension height: 9 ft. to 15 ft.
- Extension Ladder Highest Standing Level: 11 ft. 7 in.
- Extension Ladder Max Reach: 17 ft. 11 in. (assuming a 5 ft 6 in person with a vertical 12 in reach)
- Storage Height: 4’ 7’’
- Weight: 32 lbs.