The pinnacle of gaming monitors. Complete your battle station with a premium LG UltraGear Gaming Monitor. Built for gamers, it delivers the latest hardware, specs, ergonomics, sleek design, and sensory experience. The 144Hz refresh rate monitor combined with a 1ms response rate offers smoother, clearer action while reducing blur and ghosting. This monitor supports HDR10 with sRGB 99% (Typ.) enabling realistic visual immersion with rich colors and contrast. Regardless of the battlefield, it can help gamers to see the dramatic colors the game developers intended. Officially verified NVIDIA G-SYNC compatibility. That translates to faster, smoother gaming that’s been tested to reduce screen tearing while minimizing stutter and input lag. Never miss a frame of action as you clinch your victories with lag-free refresh rates. Finally, enhance your gaming experience with eye-catching, and virtually borderless design. The base can be adjusted to change the height, tilt and pivot of the monitor to help you play the game more comfortable.
- 27″ UltraGear FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Display: Speed, color, clarity—take your overall gaming experience up a notch with breathtaking graphics on an IPS display
- 144Hz Refresh Rate (no O/C): With 144Hz, experience a step up from your normal monitor for gaming, videos, and design capabilities
- sRGB 99% (Typ.) with HDR10: Immerse yourself in a world of brilliant color from HDR10 that helps enhance picture quality and displays 99% of colors to make games po
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible: Officially validated by NVIDIA as G-SYNC Compatible*. That translates to faster, smoother gaming that’s been tested to reduce screen tearing and stutter. Never miss a frame of action as you clinch your victories
- One DP, two HDMI: Quickly connect your gaming go-to’s with the DisplayPort and two HDMI ports
- Includes monitor, stand, wall mount, display port, mouse holder
*NVIDIA G-SYNC compatible supports variable refresh rate on GeForce GTX 10 Series and higher GPUs on display port, and GeForce RTX 30 Series and higher GPUs on HDMI 2.1.