Everyone needs a little getaway now and then. The KidKraft Spring Breeze Cabin Playhouse is the ideal spot for kids to retreat to. The best part? It’s right in the backyard so anytime is a good time. With its unique three-tiered roof design, this wooden playhouse looks more like a real house than others. And, with bold graphic pictures as wall panels on the exterior and the interior of the house, storytelling and role-playing can really come to life. The inside boasts a sink and burner—just right for cooking up quick meals for friends and family. Guests can sit on the convertible bench that faces indoors or outdoors; simply flip the way you want. An extended covered area can be imagined as a garden, patio, or yard. There’s no shortage of areas for kids to play independently or together in the Spring Breeze Cabin Playhouse.
- Give kids a safe place to play and imagine while helping to build both independence and social skills, depending on the day
- Slatted front door has a rustic feel that can incite impromptu silly hiding games
- In or out? The answer is both, with the easily convertible bench that flips to face inside or outside. Now, there’s room to sit and relax without added furniture
- Cook it up. Time for a snack or lunch even? Head to the built-in kitchen to try your hand at cooking just like mom and dad do. Three accessories are included to get you started
- Picture this, sometimes imaginations just need a little jumpstart. The innovative graphic wall panels depict common household items to ignite some amazing stories and role playing
- Age range: 3-7 years
- Includes built-in play kitchen, pot, pan, spatula