Pictures updated to recent model.
The Instant Pot Duo SV is the newest smart electric pressure cooker in the Duo Series, made by the creators of America’s #1 best-selling electric pressure cooker. As with all Instant Brands appliances, the Instant Pot Duo SV is safe, convenient and dependable. It reduces cooking time and energy consumption by up to 70%, and above all, produces consistently healthy, nutrient-rich food, fast!
- Sous vide
- Pressure cooker
- Sauté pan
- Slower cooker
- Rice cooker
- Grain cooker
- Food warmer
- Yogurt maker
13 Smart Programs – One touch present programs that can be customized to your own settings.
- Pressure Cook
- Slow Cook
- Sous Vide
- Keep Warm
Large Capacity – 6qt stainless steel inner pot to cook meals for the whole family!
10 Safety Mechanisms:
- Steam Release – Releases excess pressure by venting steam through the steam release valve/handle
- Anti-Block Shield – A stainless steel cover which prevents food particles from entering the steam release pipe, reducing the risk of blockages
- Safety Lid Lock – When cooker is pressurized, the lid will automatically lock to prevent opening the cooker. Do not attempt to force the lid open while the cooker is pressurized
- Lid Position Detection – If the lid is not in a safe position for pressure cooking, the cooker will not allow cooking to begin
- Automatic Temperature Control – Regulates heating to ensure the inner pot remains within a safe temperature range, based on the program
- Overheat (Burn) Protection – Overheating may occur if:
- Automatic Pressure Control – Maintains working pressure levels. Suspends heating if pressure exceeds pressure level limits
- Electrical fuse – Cuts off power if the electrical current exceeds safety limits
- Thermal Fuse – Cuts off power if the internal temperature exceeds safety limits
- Leaky Lid Detection – If there is steam leakage from the lid (such as, sealing ring not installed, or steam release handle being in “Venting” and not “Sealing” position) the cooker will not pressurize. Loss of steam may cause food to burn. The cooker monitors the pre-heating time and lowers heat output if working pressure is not reached within 40 minutes.
- Extra sealing ring for sweet and savory cooking
- Stainless steel rack
- Measuring cup
- Silicone mitts
- Soup spoon
- Rice paddle spoon