Champion Power Equipment makes powering your life easier than ever with the 200964 3500-Watt RV Ready Portable Generator with Wireless Remote Start. With enough power to start and run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner, you can also use this feature-packed generator to power the essentials in your home the next time there’s an outage. For projects, the 212cc Champion single-cylinder OHV engine has what it takes to handle the power tools you need. Champion’s got convenience covered. Starting and stopping your generator from up to 80 feet away with the wireless remote key fob is a snap. The convenient electric start includes a battery, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Champion’s Intelligauge monitors voltage, frequency and operating hours. The foldaway easy-grip handle and included wheel kit with never-flat tires make it a cinch to move your power where you need it. At 4375 starting watts and 3500 running watts, this unit can handle your essentials during an outage, plus it’s the perfect companion for your next camping trip or weekend project. Not only that, but the Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe from spikes in voltage. All the outlets have covers for protection and include a 120V 30A (TT-30R) RV outlet as well as a 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R). Fill up the 4.7-gallon tank of gasoline, run at 50% and enjoy up to 14 hours of power. From 23 feet, the noise level is 68 dBA, about as loud as a vacuum cleaner. Designed for safety with a low oil shut-off sensor plus an included oil funnel, this unit has a 0.6-quart oil capacity (recommended 10W-30). Buy this EPA certified and CARB compliant generator with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
- Start and stop with ease from up to 80 feet away with the included wireless remote key fob – push-button power and convenience like never before
- Trust the reliable 212cc Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a 3-way ignition switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather
- At 4375 starting watts and 3500 running watts, enjoy up to 14 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 68 dBA from 23 feet
- 120V 30A locking, 120V 30A RV and two 120V 20A outlets and Volt Guar built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your appliances and equipment safe
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts