The Champion Power Equipment 48034 25-Foot 30-Amp 125-Volt Generator Extension Cord changes your L5-30R locking outlet to three 5-15R household outlets. Whether you’re powering your essential items during an emergency or powering up your tools in remote locations, Champion’s 25-foot extension cord can be depended upon in any situation. Designed in a fan-style configuration, this cord provides convenient access to your generator’s power. Ideal for quick and dependable use of power, this 25-foot, high-capacity 10-gauge wire is surrounded by durable, outdoor-rated insulation (SJTW). Featuring a heat and cold resistant thermoplastic jacket, you can be sure your power cord will remain flexible and function perfectly whether the temperature outside is extremely hot or extremely cold. Champion’s convenient extension cord is rated for use with 125-volts and extends 30 amps of generator power where you need it. The 25-foot long cord allows you to run your generator from a safe distance, protecting you and others from noise and hazardous exhaust. Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 1-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
- Converts a 30-amp locking outlet to three 15-amp household outlets and extends your power up to 25 feet
- Service grade, abrasion and weather-resistant insulation, plus the included dust covers keep your outlets clean and clear
- The cold and heat resistant, 10-gauge wire stays flexible in extreme temperatures and is rated for 125-volt use
- Extend your power up to 25 feet away, protecting you and others from hazardous generator exhaust
- Champion Support includes 1-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts