The Champion Power Equipment 100485 9200-Watt Portable Generator delivers peace of mind because you know you’ll always be ready for any project or prepared for any emergency. The durable 459cc Champion engine with electronic fuel injection (EFI) technology means no-hassle fuel storage and makes a great addition to any contractor’s tool kit. You want to be prepared for your next project but if old fuel is clogging your carburetor it can keep your generator from starting. This generator has high-efficiency EFI technology and features a carburetor-free design. This means you can store your generator long-term and never have to worry again about clogs and gum-ups preventing your generator from starting. Why spend more on fuel than you have to? EFI ensures peak engine efficiency and optimal performance at all temperatures and altitudes resulting in up to 25% savings on fuel improving your bottom line. This technology also reduces dangerous carbon monoxide emissions by up to 60%, making portable generators more environmentally friendly. You’ll appreciate the electric start and included battery, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather meaning no delays on your job. The Intelligauge with Power Meter monitors voltage, frequency, and operating hours, while the foldaway U-shaped handle and never-flat tires make transport over rough terrain a cinch. At a powerful 11,500 starting watts and 9200 running watts, this unit includes engine oil and features Volt Guard™ built-in surge protector to protect your equipment. Dirt and dust-resistant covered outlets include a 120/240V 30A locking outlet (L14-30R), a 120/240V 50A outlet (14-50R) and four covered 120V 20A GFCI protected household outlets (5-20R). Fill up the larger 7.7-gallon tank of gasoline and enjoy up to 11.5 hours of power at 50% load. From 23 feet, the noise level is 74 dBA, a bit louder than a vacuum cleaner. This generator is EPA certified and CARB compliant. Buy with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back your purchase up with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support. CO Shield® technology monitors the accumulation of carbon monoxide (CO), a poisonous gas produced by engine exhaust when the generator is running. If CO Shield® detects unsafe elevated levels of CO gas, it automatically shuts off the engine. CO Shield® is not a substitute for an indoor carbon monoxide alarm or for safe operation. DO NOT allow engine exhaust fumes to enter a confined area through windows, doors, vents, or other openings. Generators must ALWAYS be used outdoors, far away from occupied buildings with engine exhaust pointed away from people and buildings. Meets the requirements of ANSI/PGMA G300-2018.
- No carburetor means no fuel issues so you are always prepared for your next project at all temperatures and altitudes, plus the electronic fuel injection (EFI) engine makes the generator easier to store without the fear of clogs or gum-ups
- Featuring powerful 11,500 starting watts and 9200 running watts, the 459cc Champion EFI engine ensures optimal performance at all temperatures and altitudes resulting in up to 25% savings on fuel
- EFI technology reduces carbon monoxide emissions by up to 60% making portable generators even safer, plus CO Shield® carbon monoxide auto shutoff system is an added benefit
- Trust the durable 459cc Champion EFI engine with electric start battery included and up to 11.5 hours meaning you can work longer
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts