Measuring just 77″ tall, this Best Fitness Sportsman Gym fits perfectly in most basements and homes with low ceilings, so you can get the total-body workout you’ve been looking for. Pressing arms and pec fly workouts are built into the same unit, while upper and lower pulleys let you perform a variety of different exercises. The nylon-coated, aircraft-quality cables and fiberglass pulleys are tested to withstand 2,200 lbs. of force for rugged strength.
- Provides you with a total-body workout
- Offers bench press, pectoral fly, front/back lat pulldown, tricep pressdown, leg extension/leg curl, tricep extension, curls, seated row, shrugs, oblique bends, upright rows, bent-over rows, adduction, abduction and front/side deltoid raise exercises
- Nylon-coated, aircraft-quality cables and fiberglass pulleys are tested to withstand 2,200 lbs.
- Solid axle rotation and ball bearings for smooth movement
- Comes with a 150-lb. weight stack
- Padded pressing arms follow the arc of a free-weight bench press and pectoral dumbbell fly
- High pulley with wide-grip lat bar
- Low pulley with narrow-grip low row bar
- No-cable-change design
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Designed and warrantied for home use only
- Assembly required
- Includes home gym
- Warranty: 1 year parts; 3 years frame