Energy-star certified thermostats are required to save an average of $50 on yearly energy bills. With the Amazon Smart Thermostat, you get automatic control, as Alexa can do the programming for you, updating the temperature to keep you comfortable. On-the-go comfort, as Alexa sets the temperature, or set it yourself from anywhere with the Alexa app. The Alexa app will guide you through the installation process, but customer service is always available. You can install the Amazon Smart Thermostat on your own by following the step-by-step instructions in the Alexa app.
Made with Honeywell Home Thermostat Technology and backed by 130 years of experience, the Amazon Smart Thermostat doesn’t have a speaker or microphone. For voice control, use a compatible Alexa-enabled device, like an Echo (sold separately), or use the Alexa app. Smart thermostats require a C-wire (most homes have one) or a C-wire adapter kit (sold separately). Guided installation instructions are included in the Alexa app, and will walk you through checking for a C-wire or options for powering your thermostat.
- Smart upgrade- Amazon smart thermostat
- Helps reduce energy usage
- Auto control Alexa can do the programming for you
- On-the-go comfort- let Alexa set the temperature
- Set it yourself from anywhere with the Alexa app
- Alexa app will guide you through the installation
- Reliable. Made with Honeywell Home Technology
- Save money- Energy-star certified
- Track and manage energy usage
- Check if your home requires a C-wire with the above compatibility checker tool
- Includes Amazon smart thermostat, installation tool, wall plate, cosmetic plate, and quick start guide.